Special Meeting of the
Board of Education of the County of Roane
November 12, 2019
6:00 pm @ Roane County High School, Spencer, WV
This agenda is available to the public upon request at any time during regular business hours preceding the upcoming Roane County Board of Education meeting. Public attendance is welcomed and encouraged. This meeting is a meeting of the Board of Education in public for the purpose of conducting the County School System's business and is not to be considered a public community meeting. Per Roane County Board of Education Policy 020, a time for public participation is provided during regular meetings only unless otherwise noted on this agenda. The Board reserves the right to amend this agenda with emergency personnel/financial matters which may arise after publication.
- Positively Charged
- 2019-2020 LSIC / BOE Joint Meeting
- Report by the Superintendent on Performance and Progress
- Dialogue on School Performance
- Other Issues - School Performance, Curriculum, and Strategic Plans
- Adjourn until the next regular meeting on Thursday, November 21, 2019, at 6:00 pm at Roane County High School.