Special Meeting of the
Board of Education of the County of Roane
November 9, 2021
6:00 pm @ Roane County High School, Spencer, WV
This agenda is available to the public upon request at any time during regular business hours preceding the upcoming Roane County Board of Education meeting. Public attendance is welcomed and encouraged. This meeting is a meeting of the Board of Education in public for the purpose of conducting the County School System's business and is not to be considered a public community meeting. Per Roane County Board of Education Policy 020, a time for public participation is provided during regular meetings only unless otherwise noted on this agenda. The Board reserves the right to amend this agenda with emergency personnel/financial matters which may arise after publication.
- This meeting could be joined remotely. The public could join by calling 1-304-553-7794 and entering the provided conference ID or by joining on Microsoft Teams using the provided link.
- Positively Charged: Veterans Day Recognition
- Annual Meeting of Board of Education and Local School Improvement Councils
- Overview of School Facility Improvement Projects - Series 2019 Bond Program, ESSER, and More
- Round Robin Discussion of Student Achievement Data
- Social and Emotional Health of Students and Staff
- School Needs and Plans for Improvement
- Adjourn until the next regular meeting, Thursday, November 18, 2021 at 6:00 pm at Roane County High School