Statutory Meeting of the
Board of Education of the County of Roane
July 5, 2022
6:00 pm @ Roane County High School, Spencer, WV
This agenda is available to the public upon request at any time during regular business hours preceding the upcoming Roane County Board of Education meeting. Public attendance is welcomed and encouraged. This meeting is a meeting of the Board of Education in public for the purpose of conducting the County School System's business and is not to be considered a public community meeting. Per Roane County Board of Education Policy 020, a time for public participation is provided during regular meetings only unless otherwise noted on this agenda. The Board reserves the right to amend this agenda with emergency personnel/financial matters which may arise after publication.
- This meeting could be joined remotely. The public could join by calling 1-304-553-7794 and entering the provided conference ID or by joining on Microsoft Teams using the provided link.
- Swearing in of Newly Elected and Re-elected Board Members
- Dennis Carpenter (July 1, 2022 - June 30, 2026)
- Jeffrey Mace (July 1, 2022 - June 30, 2026)
- James Minney (July 1, 2022 - June 30, 2026)
- Election of Officers
- Vice President
- Appointments to Commitees
- Roane-Jackson Technical Center Administrative Council
- Roane County WVU Extension Service Committee
- Other Organizational Business
- Meeting Calendar for 2022-23
- New Business for Consideration and Potential Action
- Adjourn until the regular meeting on Thursday, July 14, 2022, at 6:00 pm at Roane County High School.