Special Meeting of the
Board of Education of the County of Roane
June 29, 2023
6:00 pm @ Roane County Schools Central Office, Spencer, WV
This agenda is available to the public upon request at any time during regular business hours preceding the upcoming Roane County Board of Education meeting. Public attendance is welcomed and encouraged. This meeting is a meeting of the Board of Education in public for the purpose of conducting the County School System's business and is not to be considered a public community meeting. Per Roane County Board of Education Policy 020, a time for public participation is provided during regular meetings only unless otherwise noted on this agenda. The Board reserves the right to amend this agenda with emergency personnel/financial matters which may arise after publication.
- This meeting can be joined remotely. The public can join by calling 1-304-553-7794 and entering the conference ID 526 933 833 or by joining on Microsoft Teams using this link.
- New Business for Consideration and Potential Action
- Employ ______________ as Assistant Superintendent of Curriculum & Instructional Support for a term of one year or two years at the appropriate salary per Roane County Board of Education Supplemental Salary Schedule
- Consent Agenda - (Action)Motion by _____________________ and seconded by _____________________ to approve the following consent agenda, as recommended by Richard Duncan, Superintendent.
- Transfers/supplements to the budget
- Payments of bills as submitted; pre-approval to release checks not to exceed $20,000 prior to the next board meeting
- Financial Reports
- Board Member Compensation for Attendance at Meetings
- Adjourn until the next regular meeting on Thursday, July 13, 2023, at 6:00 pm at Roane County High School