Minutes of the Special Meeting of the
Board of Education of the County of Roane
November 9, 2021
6:00 pm @ Roane County High School, Spencer, WV
- This meeting could be joined remotely. The public could join by calling 1-304-553-7794 and entering the provided conference ID or by joining on Microsoft Teams using the provided link.
- Positively Charged: Veterans Day RecognitionAll veterans were recognized for their service to our country. Those in attendance were GEMS Principal, Annette Claypool and board member, James Minney, who both served in the U.S. Army.
- Annual Meeting of Board of Education and Local School Improvement Councils
- Overview of School Facility Improvement Projects - Series 2019 Bond Program, ESSER, and More
- Round Robin Discussion of Student Achievement Data
- Social and Emotional Health of Students and Staff
- School Needs and Plans for Improvement
- Adjourn until the next regular meeting, Thursday, November 18, 2021 at 6:00 pm at Roane County High SchoolMotion by Daris Harper and seconded by James Minney to approve. Motion carried. (8:45 pm)