EC-2021-047-1: Credit Recovery Facilitator (Roane County High School)
- Principal, Roane County High School
- (hourly rate)
- Posted Dates
- February 22, 2021 - February 26, 2021
- Applications due
- February 26, 2021 at 3:00 pm
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited college or university preferred. Master’s degree preferred.
- Valid West Virginia teacher certification preferred.
- Familiarity with the school’s curriculum and the individual needs of the students being served at the site preferred.
- Proximity to the students being served to insure compatibility with the program’s schedule preferred.
For the 2020-21 school year only.
Up to 2 individuals may be offered an assignment from this posting.
- Facilitate credit recovery program outside of the regular school day for struggling students in various grade levels and subject areas.
- Utilize a one-on-one instruction approach guided by data.
- Administer and proctor assessments, as applicable.
- Share information with school administrators, counselors, and / or other school personnel as needed.