P-2019-058-1: Technology Systems Specialist (RCS - Central Office)
- Superintendent, RCS - Central Office
- Contract length
- 240 days
- Salary based on experience and education level per Roane County salary schedule
- Posted Dates
- March 11, 2019 - March 22, 2019
- Applications due
- March 22, 2019 at 3:00 pm
- Must hold current authorization for Technology Systems Specialist or eligible for a temporary authorization for Technology System Specialist as defined in State Board Policy 5202. The temporary authorization shall expire on June 30 of each year. Authorization for TSS must be renewed annually, as per the requirements defined in State Board Policy 5202.
- Must posess knowledge of technology-supported curriculum and software.
- Must posess an associate’s degree or higher.
- Two basic level or one advanced level technical certification from WVDE-approved list
This posting was extended on March 18, 2019, through March 22, 2019.
- Assists the Technology Coordinator with the day to day planning, scheduling, installation, supervision, and maintenance of the school and county computers, peripherals, and networks.
- Assists with the ordering and integration of all parts and peripherals.
- Assists the schools and county departments in ordering electronic related materials and bidding of furniture, supplies, paper and audio-visual and TV equipment, and other items as needed.
- Assist in the coordination of the community, college, satellite, and graduate classes with the utilization of technology related equipment within the schools.
- Assists the Technology Coordinator with network and application software.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Technology Coordinator and/or Superintendent of Schools.