EC-2020-060-1: Supplemental Teacher / Tutor / Adult Mentor (Spencer Elementary School)
- Principal, Spencer Elementary School
- $18 per hour
- Posted Dates
- December 6, 2019 - January 15, 2020
- Applications due
- January 15, 2020 at 3:00 pm
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited college or university preferred. Master’s degree preferred.
- Valid West Virginia certification preferred.
- Demonstrated interest in working with at risk youth.
- Familiarity with the school’s curriculum and the individual needs of the students being served at the site.
- Proximity to the students being served to insure compatibility with the program’s schedule.
This posting was extended on December 13, 2019, through December 19, 2019; on December 20, 2019, through January 2, 2020; on January 3, 2020, through January 8, 2020; and again on January 9, 2020, through January 15, 2020.
- Provide intervention tutoring services to struggling students in various grade levels. Utilize a one-on-one instruction approach guided by data. Administer and document pre- and post-assessments to determine progress, as applicable. Share results with school administrator, classroom teachers and school interventionists on a monthly basis.