P-2021-002-1: Speech Language Pathologist (RCS - Itinerant)
- Director of Student Support Services, RCS - Central Office
- Speech Language Pathologist (PK-Adult)
- Contract length
- 200 days
- Salary based on experience and education level per Roane County salary schedule
- Posted Dates
- February 14, 2020 - February 27, 2020
- Applications due
- February 27, 2020 at 3:00 pm
- Bachelor's Degree, Master's preferred, in appropriate area of Speech.
- Excellent human relations skills, able to communicate to a wide variety of the public.
For the 2020-21 school year.
This posting was extended on February 21, 2020, through February 27, 2020
- Be responsible for screening and diagnostic services in the areas related to speech, language, and hearing.
- Write speech and language components of IEPs.
- Provide services for speech and language disorders.
- Coordinate with classroom teachers regarding students' communicative disorders and related concerns.
- Assist with PAC meetings when necessary.
- Carry out special assignments as made by the Director of Special Education and Principals.